TOUCH

Please fill your contact details below:

GET IN
Tell Us About Yourself
What would you like to do with your app:
arrow&v

Company Mission:

It is our heart-felt prayer and mission to exceed your expectations and to delivery a quality product you can be proud of.

You are loved and appreciated,

Team Custom App Build.com

 Email Us: info@customappbuild.com

 Tel: 866.933.7048

5150 Stilesboro Rd Suite 420, Kennesaw, GA 30152

You may think because your website is mobile friendly that you don't need a mobile app. When's the last time your mobile-ready website sent your clients a push notification? Or the last time your website sent your customers a coupon or promotion directly to their phone. Here's a big one: Whens the last time your website sent your customer a notification of a special you were having... as they parked in front of your competitors store?! Incredible to say the least. Here are more reasons to get your business or organization a custom mobile app.

WHY DO I NEED A

MOBILE APP?

 

Branding

TechCrunch has estimated that U.S. consumers now spend five hours a day on mobile devices. And 92 percent of that time is spent using apps -- with only that remaining 8 percent devoted to a web browser. Also.. simply having your logo on the home screen of a device that your customer looks at many times each day will help keep your brand top of mind.

Customer Loyalty

If you offer a customer loyalty program, having an app makes it easy to ditch punch cards once and for all. You can even issue coupons, promotions or freebies when a customer "CHECKS-IN" so many times. It also makes it easy for you to reward customers with targeted discounts, coupons, and other incentives. 

Push Notifications

Texts and push notifications are so similar that it can be tempting to lump them together and treat them the same way. They both arrive on a user’s mobile device and they both have average open rates that are over 90%! They are better than texting because not all of your customers have an unlimited text plan. Its an incredible way to keep your customers engaged and in the know!

Direct Marketing

Offering coupons, sales, promotions, bogo's, and other specials through your mobile app is the most direct and cost effective way to advertise, period. Your customers no longer have to hopefully see your advertisements or hear your radio ad. Your message gets to them instantly, on their phone, where they are guaranteed to see it.

Geo Fencing

Geo fencing alone is reason enough to get a mobile app. You can simply set up radiuses around your front door that will alert customers of sales or promotions when they walk or drive within a certain radius of your business. Maybe your first geo-fence is a 5 mile radius that lets customers know about a sale. Then another more personal .01 of a mile radius that alerts them of another message when they walk by your store. 

Beacons

Another MUST HAVE. Beacons are small, Bluetooth-enabled devices that attach to a wall or counter top inside a store. They detect a human’s presence through the person’s smartphone and then deliver contextually-relevant information, such as deals, special offers and personalized shopping suggestions. Geo-Fencing does much the same thing but use GPS or RFID technology to widen the geographic range and go beyond the store’s interior. Both are touch points designed to drive customer loyalty and in-store sales.

Ordering

Make ordering convenient. Be where your customer are. We can put your entire menu on your mobile app and customers can order and pay right through your custom mobile app with Custom App Build. Study's show an increase of 20% in orders when adding this awesome feature.

PLUS MUCH MORE...